real to the core

health+lifestyle+inspiration+style+fashion+entertainment etc.....

Friday 19 June 2015

You will so feel on fleek and amazing,after taking this incredible detox drink



I fell ill some couple of days ago, well, I am back on my feet and I have never felt so good! Asides taking all those bitter drugs prescribed by the doctor, I had to find a way to feel light, regain my appetite, my weight, without adding much, especially my belly area. So I had to create a homemade detox drink for myself. I started taking this drink not only to detoxify my system, but also to increase my metabolism, reduce my belly fat, also to keep me fresh, and reduce my cravings for sugar. I take coke (coca cola) a lot.
Read more


This amazing detox drink ingredients listed below is your regular fruits which we do not take seriously. I only listed why I started taking these drinks but there are many advantages to it. I will cite two different types, one for major meal, while the other one, for in between meals, to replace the junks we eat.

Let us start with the major one first, the amazing detox drink that can even serve as your meal, be it for breakfast or for dinner – the choice is yours!

THE ULTIMATE DETOX DRINK
Ingredients include:
Banana
Lemon
Parsley leaves
Cinnamon or ginger
Honey
Water

Direction:
Just blend the whole ingredients together! Too good to be true, You do not know what you are missing…However, we need to know the functions of each of these ingredients listed above because I am not one of those people that just buy drug without reading the instructions and its usage.
Banana: Apart from helping you to curb your cravings from consuming too much sugar, adding banana to your daily diet also helps in your quest for weight loss; it contains the necessary calories need by the body with fiber in the correct proportions. This in turn helps your digestive system a lot. Bananas are rich in potassium, a key mineral that helps the heart to function very well. Bananas also improve the eye because they contain Vitamin A.  If you have a banana before lunch, you'll be less likely to overeat when your food comes to the table.

Lemon: This is considered a blood purifier, Known for its therapeutic property since generations, lemon helps to strengthen your immune system. The health benefits of lemons are due to its many nourishing elements like vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, vitamin E, folate, niacin thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, copper, calcium, iron,  magnesium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus and protein. Lemon is a fruit that contains flavonoids, which are composites that contain antioxidant and cancer fighting properties. 

Parsley leaves: These leaves have amazing anti oxidants properties. They help to get rid of toxins, for healthy heart, helps protect against arthritis, due to their rich source of Vitamin C. Because they are highly scented, you can mix a little ginger to spice things up. I just cant get enough of these parsley leaves...
Ginger: This amazing spice in the right quantity performs wonders in our body. Menstrual cramps, smooth digestion, migraine relief, flu and cold prevention and treatment, fat burner, prevention of diabetes, combating cancer, all these are just one of the million reasons why ginger is good for our body health.  

Cinnamon: Studies have shown that cinnamon helps to lower blood cholesterol and low blood pressure too. It lowers blood sugar as well especially for people suffering from diabetes. It can also be used to treat yeast infections as well though inconclusive.

Honey:  How good is a detox drink if it doesn’t contain any source of immunity to the body? Honey can serve as a great source of immunity system builder to the body. It helps to burn fat especially the belly fat as well. It is also a good substitution for sugar, helps to control the cholesterol level in the blood as well.
Water: No need to say much about water. Water has been known to be a universal remedy for most diseases, it sure helps a lot to keep the body in shape, improves body fluids and blood circulation, aids digestion, regulates body temperature and many other things.

However, if you want to take this amazing detox formula for your breakfast, I will suggest you eat some chicken breast along with it for a great source of protein. I mentioned chicken breast because it doesn’t contain much fat that we want to get rid of. Not only are we detoxifying our body,we are also detoxifying our souls too.

I was shocked after reading the amazing benefits all these fruits and spices add to our body after eating them. I now had to pause and think most of all these drugs and food supplements are actually made out of all these fruits and spices. Why not save yourself a fortune, start eating healthy, eat more fruits, spice things up, enough of junks and do yourself more favor than you can do anybody. Prevention is better than cure. Let our motto to eating healthy be LESS DRUGS MORE FRUITS!


May God help me on this journey too…LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you