real to the core

health+lifestyle+inspiration+style+fashion+entertainment etc.....

Friday 20 March 2015

My Daily Fashion : Queen of Casuals

HMMMNNNNNNNN......Shy much!!!lol...ok guys, this post is going to be more personal as I will be sharing some of my daily wears with you guys. I am very much open to criticism, contributions, encouragements and discouragements lool ....

I am always happy when it is Thursday and Friday at my place of work simply because we are allowed to dress in a casual way to work. I am a tomboy when it comes to wears but not at heart tho..lol. I believe fashion should be about what you feel is more naturally appealing to you as well as comfortable to you. Following trend is not really a bad thing but it goes wrong if it doesn't fit you or doesn't go along with your personality. I am not a trendy person, I love trying out new things tho but following the trend is not really my thing...

Kindly enjoy these boring pictures lol, your comments and contributions are highly appreciated.


more after the cut




7 comments:

  1. Queen of casual......lolz.
    i like your combos tho... quite fascinating.
    loosening of belt too could be a trend.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the only one that can rock a nice lady look and wont luk weird with a tomboy look... u so killed it meeeeehhhnnnnnnn.....hehehe nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. @niniolace, it is more than beautiful.... it is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete

thank you