real to the core

health+lifestyle+inspiration+style+fashion+entertainment etc.....

Friday 17 April 2015

BABY PHOTO CONTEST!!!! His Royal Cuteness Oghenetevre...

Hey guys.. I know this is a new blog but one of this blog reader needs our help by voting for her cute baby Oghenetevre Jeremy Luya. Okay Let us hear it from the baby oh sorry man himself , loool. Oh yes from Tevre himself as popularly called.





Heellloooo,my name is Oghenetevre Luya , you can just call me Tbobo, or Freshie and Tboo because I am very cool like that! I am one year old. I am a very schweet little smart baby. I started reciting 1 ,2,3,4,5 at just 10 months old (imagine hehehehe) I am amazingly strong just like superman,agile like captain America, sharp and playful like Ironman, exciting and amiable just like Mr. Batman. My memory and ability to  catch whatever goes around makes me a wonder to be around (just like a super kid.hehehe). So to cut the long story short about how fabulous I am, my sweet mummy that knows how amazing I am registered me in a photo contest. I wanctyu to vote for me so that I can smile more and shine my white teeth at everybody and make them happy. I am sending you plenty kisses from me to you. The link to vote for me is simply http://apps.agorapulse.com/mobile/contest/50092/entry/673134 . I promish to buy you bishkit and schweet when I win the competition. Thankiu



Pleash continue to see my other fine fine pishures after the cut










No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you