real to the core

health+lifestyle+inspiration+style+fashion+entertainment etc.....

Friday 20 March 2015

Life : My Regrets

image credit:goalvanise

You know there is nothing bad in looking back and remembering things you have done in the past...The word 'regret' is not such a bad thing....Yeah I know people say they do not regret a lot of things just to console themselves which on the long run, they actually did. I am not here to criticize oo..lol I was just thinking and decided to share a part of life with you guys, things I regret doing and the ones I will regret if I do not do. Well For me, I have regretted many things in life, my only consolation has always been learning from it. I am not perfect, I have made a single mistake twice before in fact thrice before sef..lol but the good thing at the end of the day is that I learnt from it...Some of the things I regretted in this life probably still regretting some will be shared with you guys below ; continue after cut




Not taking the chance when I had the opportunity to, this happened to me during my undergraduate days, I don't want to bore you guys with my life story, but you see, I failed woefully in my 100 and 200 level days...I knew I am not a dumdum, you understand what I mean, I was too relaxed, I had the opportunity but did not go for it, it was when things were now really bad and the fear of extra year that braced me up in my 300 and 400 level, but you see, that failure back then still haunt me because I came out with a second class lower...I had myself to blame and nobody else, after sulking on it for a while, I had to brave up and not allow it to be the dictating factor in my life! I learnt a great deal of lesson from this experience, I have started my masters now and because I feel a huge regret back then and still remember how painful it was, I decided not to back down! May God help me!
Well, the one I regretted not doing is cutting off bad friends on time, I wont really use the word'bad' let me use irrelevant, you stick up your head for them through thick and thin but they forget you on the long run, after doing that, I still stick up with them... It is such a bad experience for me. Life is too short in all honesty to still keep bad vibes lurking around you.
Well another one of my regrets is not meeting MICHAEL JACKSON in real life before he passed away....*sadface* looool. I am actually serious...his death really pained me ehn...I cannot fathom that sad feeling all over me in 2009....

Let me hear from you guys any regret you have had in your lil sweet lifetime in the comment box. It will be worth sharing, we want to learn as that it is the main point why I am discussing this article in the first place...TO LEARN!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Regrets...: losing Sewa noni....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regret.... Hmmmm, we all have Regrets somehow, big or small as we all ain't perfect. However, the good news is that we are not consumed by our regrets because that will be the biggest regret ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right Johnny ..but how to leave a life without regret is the worst battle is it all

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive had lotta regrets in tyhis life...this has taught me to be more focused and never givn up while the most important is learning from themm..good job babe

    ReplyDelete
  5. i lost my dad when i was in j.s.s.3. i'll ever regret he didn't live long enough to "eat" my money.

    ReplyDelete

thank you