real to the core

health+lifestyle+inspiration+style+fashion+entertainment etc.....

Thursday 26 March 2015

My Daily Fashion : Not too casual,Not too serious but super modest!

Well It is all about how comfortable you feel, when you know what fits you, nobody will have nothing on you..I am not doing this to show myself rather to appreciate myself and to tell us that we can be sexy and be modest at the same time, it is not a sin, you can be really nice looking and at the same time have the fear of God dwelling in you. If you do not love yourself, you cannot love people, a rule that is very paramount in our lives according to the word of God.

This post is going to bring in much fun later, as I will be featuring different people as time goes by, so before that, kindly enjoy these pictures...lol

However, do not forget your comments and suggestions in the comment box, if you want to showcase your fashion sense, you can mail me ..adesewaadejumobi@gmail.com...






See more pictures after cut



Please kindly drop your comments if you like these pictures.. Thank you

5 comments:

  1. you killed it girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeeeeeeee migbe....haaaaa sewaaaa, lipssealed....it is inspiring and jaw dropping

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is all about how comfortable you feel, when you know what fits you, nobody will have nothing on you...

    thanks for the post, Sewa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should I honestly say what I feel about the pics????....OMG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should I honestly say what I feel about the pics????....OMG

    ReplyDelete

thank you